Options

JNCIS/P ENT/SEC Study Materials

sacredboysacredboy Member Posts: 303 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi guys.

What study materials are you using for these tracks? I have only JNCIS-ENT Routing/Switching Study Guides but they were published in 2010.
Best, sacredboy!

Comments

• Options
    LuieLuie Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    For the JNCIS, you can get the study guides for free from the Fast Track program - Network Certification Program - Fast Track - Juniper Networks. Or you can order the actual courseware directly from Juniper, which are the same materials you get if you attend one of the classes.

Really the only other material available are the Junos Enterprise Routing and Junos Enterprise Switching books from O'Reilly. They are amazing and should be a must-buy for Juniper engineers - but for me they have so much material it's hard to narrow down what to study.
  • Options
    nk4512nk4512 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would recommend the o'rielly books for a main source, and use the juniper guides as a good reference for the tests.
  • Options
    UndyUndy Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nk4512 wrote: »
    I would recommend the o'rielly books for a main source, and use the juniper guides as a good reference for the tests.

Hi there.

I am just curious as to why you recommend this over the fast track books? Is it the depth of the material?