Options

New Job

jlhctjlhct Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey Everyone,

I've been a member for a long time but don't post too much. It seems like this is the season for new jobs, so I figured I would just add to the "got a new job" list.

I started out as a Desktop tech, eventually moved to a Network Admin role and project management based roles. I will now be a project manager on the infrastructure side of the house. I'll also be working remotely again, looking forward to that. :)

It's so cool to read all the stories of career building and growth. It helps to keep me motivated!

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the new gig!
  • Options
    powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • Options
    nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    MowMow Member Posts: 445 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    dsgmdsgm Member Posts: 228 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats I'm looking to put up a similar post myself in the near future
  • Options
    jlhctjlhct Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dsgm wrote: »
    Congrats I'm looking to put up a similar post myself in the near future

Thanks everyone!

It'll happen sooner than later for sure. It seems like the market is definitely moving right now!

My new role has a bit of sales engineering as well. I've been trying to break into that part of IT. Hopefully this role will continue to develop and expand my experience in that area.