Options

I scored 677 today

certificationjourney [bancertificationjourney [ban Inactive Imported Users Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
icon_twisted.gif I went back and changed a couple answers and I failed by 1 or 2 questions. I should have left this piece of **** alone. HRhRHrrrhrhrhrhr. I am so mad right now.

Comments

• Options
    huzzxhuzzx Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ouch sorry to hear that.

What are your plans now?
  • Options
    certificationjourney [bancertificationjourney [ban Inactive Imported Users Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    huzzx wrote:
    ouch sorry to hear that.

What are your plans now?

I will take it again in about 2 weeks.
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that. MS tests are a bit challenging, especially the first one.

Good luck on your next attempt!
  • Options
    chirag12chirag12 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    did you register with microsoft so you do not have to pay twice. they give you a second shot for free. :D
  • Options
    chirag12 wrote:
    did you register with microsoft so you do not have to pay twice. they give you a second shot for free. :D

That was my second shot at it with the second chance offer and I blew it.
  • Options
    vexvex Member Posts: 113
    What study materials did you use? Do you have a home lab? Do you have any experience?

Just curious. I can understand failing as a first timer with M$ tests but to fail two or even three times as some of the others on this forum have just blows my mind.

Cheers
    Ancient Certs:
    Exam 70-064: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows® 95
    Exam 70-067: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    IT-jacques wrote:
    I will take it again in about 2 weeks.
    Eye of the tiger dude. icon_shaking.gif Shake it off. Focus. And then kick some a**.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    cainremcainrem Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I understand how you feel. I was blind sided by questions that I didn't think Microsoft would test me on. I am so angry with myself. I now have to tell my boss. I have to more preparation for my 2nd Chance Exam.
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    not to rouse up your emotion, but perhaps the changes you made last mins. could have been correct, but others which you didn't changed weren't. Keep your head up, and get back in the ring. Like edison had said when he invented the ligh bulb, "It's not 2000 mistakes, but rather 2000 ways not to do it." (or something in that statement).
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki