Options

POLL: Practice Test Questions that make you go hmmm...

webpriestesswebpriestess Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello Fellow Security Friends!

I'm really cramming hard for my exam on Tuesday and I need to break it up a little bit. I ran into this question on the Transcender, and it really bothered me. Without giving it away, it read something like:

"...your on the Operations Team. What do you do with x, y, and z?"

Operations Team? Just a second - I thought I was supposed to be part of the Security Team! :)

Does anyone run into any practice test questions that didn't sit well with you? I'm sure you did - please share them here!

To be honest, I've been doing pretty poorly today on my practice tests with the Transcender. It's making me really anxious. Eating some chocolate, taking a break and getting this off of my chest is making me feel better.

This week I'm reading about how you guys are passing the exam on the first try. I really hope I have what it takes too. Test day is Tuesday. Someone please hold me :)

Thanks for listening,
::Claudia

Comments

• Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Transcender tests are HARD! I feel like I know nothing. LOL. Holding you in cyberspace. Hang in there.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    You are the man. Thanks for holding me. I got through it - I did a lot better later in the afternoon and evening. Hopefully I can keep up with the rest of these guys and pass the first time.

• Options
    actually the woman..(LOL). Even the flashcards are hard. Also, getting through it..
  • Options
    Well you are the woman! Thanks again for responding yesterday - it really did help me. Today is my last chance because tomorrow 8am is test time.

I ended up making my own flashcards, because the transcender ones were making me mad. Best of luck to you and your studying!

Wish me luck! Thanks again :)
  • Options
    Let me know how your test goes. icon_study.gif