Options

VCP550 or VCP550PSE

muneebkalathilmuneebkalathil Member Posts: 148
I finished the class from stanly last year.
I will write the exam shortly.

So Which exam should I choose ?
VCP550 or VCP550PSE

What is the difference between these two ?

Thank You

Comments

• Options
    KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't think there is a difference between them except that one is an educational voucher. Since I took the Stanly VCP course, I was provided the PSE version instead because it is linked to the college. It was also a significant discount compared to the regular voucher.
  • Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I finished the class from stanly last year.
    I will write the exam shortly.

So Which exam should I choose ?
    VCP550 or VCP550PSE

What is the difference between these two ?

Thank You

You want the PSE version. Even if you select the regular one and try to apply the code Stanly gives you, it will tell you that it is not valid.

The code works on the PSE version though.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    STANLY_CCSTANLY_CC Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You must use the PSE code in order to receive credit for the actual course. This is a VMware requirement.
  • Options
    rbanksyrbanksy Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    To clarify from my experience:
    You won't get any credit for the course on your transcript, but the fact you have a PSE code proves you have in fact attended a course. If you take the standard exam then you won't meet the course requirement and won't be a VCP.
  • Options
    muneebkalathilmuneebkalathil Member Posts: 148
    So i should write PSE version. . ?Well, is there any changes in exam pattern,questions or anything ? .
  • Options
    STANLY_CCSTANLY_CC Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    There is no difference in the exams, but as previously stated, using the PSE code notifies VMware you have satisfied the course requirement portion of becoming a VCP.
    So i should write PSE version. . ?Well, is there any changes in exam pattern,questions or anything ? .