Options

CCCure - how do I check my score for each domain?

mkohimkohi Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just took a 250 question test on CCCure, where do I go to check how I did on each domain? I'm looking under the "statistics" tap and I only see domains 1,4 and 5.

Thanks in advance, back to icon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    misthemisthe Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi

I think you feel the same as i did when I start practicing with Trancender. Don't panic take your time and try to understand the environment.
    Then as you will still have some doubts collect them make a questionnaire and send an email to clement.dupuis@cccure.com He will definitely answer you. :)
    I also have some doubts about Trancender (outadated reference=AIO, answers that are based on the WEB and not from their references AIO and CISSP Cert Guide, etc.
    Anyway i said that i will purchase both engines, so i will not try to solve their problems, from both engines. What i'll try to achieve in the end of the day is the experiences from both of that.

P.S : From which book(s) are the references of CCCure ?
    A bird told me also to look the BOSON engine but i haven't heard anywhere about that...
  • Options
    SeabSeab Member Posts: 127
    Dashboard/quiz track select a complete one/quiz review/result you should find your way at some point. Misthe is totally right as well.
  • Options
    misthe wrote: »
    I also have some doubts about Trancender (outadated reference=AIO, answers that are based on the WEB and not from their references AIO and CISSP Cert Guide, etc.
    P.S : From which book(s) are the references of CCCure ?

I started using AIO as a first reference, long ago, then Sybex now CCcure.

Cccure fonctionnalities is the best as you have more reporting on your result, compare to Sybex or AIO. Ex. taking only the failed questions, what domain are you weak, etc. Is it the same in Trancender ?
    I had a few bugs using CCCure, test not creating correctly, web site feel a bit old school for the price.

About the content, CCcure is updated for 2015, and there is proof that all questions from 'CISSP 2015' are associated to a page in one of the official books. So yes, it is totally updated. But, there is a lot of references to the Orange book, and older material that is still in 2015 books, but is probably not the focus. So, the questions are maybe not all oriented for 2015.
  • Options
    I took a 250 question exam on Sybex but once I finished there was no way for me to check what I got wrong later. I can't go back and look at my exam, so I completely lost everything.
  • Options
    Save the URL for every test you do within Sybex, otherwise you lose the result.
    Go back to your history, if you are lucky, it' still there.
    It's totally possible to check the result and review all questions you got wrong.
    Really hope they update their website to offer more features for keeping track of the results, still an excellent ressource.
  • Options
    Seab wrote: »
    Dashboard/quiz track select a complete one/quiz review/result you should find your way at some point. Misthe is totally right as well.

Thank you! I wouldn't have know this existed..
  • Options
    Seab wrote: »
    I started using AIO as a first reference, long ago, then Sybex now CCcure.

Cccure fonctionnalities is the best as you have more reporting on your result, compare to Sybex or AIO. Ex. taking only the failed questions, what domain are you weak, etc. Is it the same in Trancender ?
    I had a few bugs using CCCure, test not creating correctly, web site feel a bit old school for the price.

About the content, CCcure is updated for 2015, and there is proof that all questions from 'CISSP 2015' are associated to a page in one of the official books. So yes, it is totally updated. But, there is a lot of references to the Orange book, and older material that is still in 2015 books, but is probably not the focus. So, the questions are maybe not all oriented for 2015.

Yea, i'm going to save time and not memorize the Orange book.