Options

f**k!!

Dubb RichDubb Rich Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
I fu***ing failed Core! I cant believe I failed that s**t! Maybe I rushed into it and was over-confident. My advice to any body taking the test is be patient and DONT RUSH IT!!!! icon_evil.gif

Comments

• Options
    marzmegamarzmega Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What was your score. What do you feel you did not study enough?
    A+
  • Options
    itwannabeitwannabe Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm currently studying for the exam too...just curious as to what resources you used to study?
    Certify this!!!
  • Options
    tiggertigger Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How Long did you study for it icon_study.gif and what books are you using??

Don't get frustrated about it, you know now about what the exam is about. Just study more and take as many practice exams that you can and when you are getting 90% or better on them then give it another try.

Just remember that you can't just study the things that you missed on that exam, you need to study everything because you might not see the same questions again.

Just don't give up, the first time you take an exam it can be alittle intimidating..

Good Luck
    T..
  • Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    email a+ebooks@tcat.net
    download the 4 .pdf's you receive in the autoreply.
    read ExamInsight and ExamWatch for A+ Core.
    Understand it and you are guaranteed to pass.

Repeat for OS.
    It's FREE.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Options
    hoop__it__uphoop__it__up Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    can i email ebooks for net+ pdf's? is it the same email
  • Options
    Dubb RichDubb Rich Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All that I used to study icon_mrgreen.gif was different tutorials and practice exams on the net. I have my AA in Networking and IT. I thought that I knew enough and would just need to re-fresh my memory. Damn, I was wrong! Anyway, I pulled out my A+ for Dummies and my A+ book that I used in school. I also borrowed my sister's PC that she doesnt use. So I can break and fix it. I'm sure to pass next time.
  • Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    just make sure that A+ book covers the current exam and not the original... I was in a Staples a few months ago and saw they had that book for the original exam still at list price. What a waste.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i'm sorry to hear you failed.

i am glad to hear you appreciate that some candidates believe they can pass the exam before they are ready.

download a copy of the objectives and be honest with yourself as you mark down the objectives you don't know. give each objective a score out of ten of how well you know it. anything under a seven should be marked for further study.

use practise exams to help you guage this, but remember that exams taken more frequently can give false impressions as you will memorise the questions and answers.

best of luck next time. you can do it!
    A+ Moderator