Options

CISSP - Laws

mkohimkohi Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
There are about 20 laws mentioned in my study materials, what laws do you guys suggest I memorize?

-Also I see people posting about Identity Management in the cloud, in the Sybex book there is only half a page regarding Cloud..

Comments

• Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You shouldn't memorize anything, you should understand what the laws are and where they are applicable.
  • Options
    SeabSeab Member Posts: 127
    I suggest doing a bit more of reading about the cloud if that is not already cover from your experiences ;)
    I don't think there is much to know about it, but understand what 'is' the cloud, pros and cons, and different types.
    I saw something funny there other day saying ' the cloud doesn't exist, it's just someone else computer'. - that's quite true! :)

I agree about the laws. Names are confusing, understanding them individually is not that a challenge, but remembering which one is which can be. Doing questions help, flashcard. Understanding which one are the more important, focusing on them, make sense to take good notes of the differences between them on your personal notes to review before the exam. Same for the Orange books, material is still there, so understanding is important.

Cheers