Sec+ on 16th May - Final study suggestions?

_netmon_netmon Level 99 WizardMod Posts: 878 Mod
I've got my Security+ exam booked for the 16th May and wanted to know if there are any final study tips I could use or advice before/during the exam?

I've been using Professor Messers videos, making notes on each section as I go along. I've then been revising those notes and going over them again and again. I've used the CompTIA Sec+ objectives as a checklist to mark off each section as I go through it. I've also been taking practice exams on ExamCompass and MeasureUps and been getting around 80-90% - MeasureUps started bad at around 50-60 but gradually increased. Did a final test and got 84%. Overall been studying on and off since Nov 2015 (more heavily over the past few weeks).

I'm going over the acronyms in the objectives now and will be studying heavily this weekend. I've also already taken the A+ and Net+ so sort of know what to expect. Anyone got any final tips I could use?
2020 goals: Server 2016 MCSA/MCSE (70-740, 70-741, 70-742, 70-744), Powershell training
2021 goals: RHCSA/RHCE, AWS, Python training

Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to. - Richard Branson

Comments

• NEODREAMNEODREAM N+, S+, A+, PT+, ECIH, ECES, CCNA: R&S, SSCP, CISSP, ITIL: F, B.S. Cyber Security & Information Assu Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Looks like there's not much you can do at this point, but review lightly. Also since you already have a good amount of certs under your belt I'd say you are probably more prepared than you think! Good luck the 16th mate!

I'll be in the hot seat on the 23rd.
    Goal: eJPT Mar. 2020 | GDAT May 2020 | eCPPT Dec. 2020
  • _netmon_netmon Level 99 Wizard Mod Posts: 878 Mod
    Thanks for that! I think I just need all these confidence boosters to get me through :) good luck with yours!
    2020 goals: Server 2016 MCSA/MCSE (70-740, 70-741, 70-742, 70-744), Powershell training
    2021 goals: RHCSA/RHCE, AWS, Python training

Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to. - Richard Branson
  • Infosec85Infosec85 Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think you'll be absolutely grand. I predict a great score!