Options

Tablet VS Laptop

ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
I am thinking of getting a table to replace my laptop. The reason why.. I want something small but not too small to take to work with me, something I can write with (samsung note pro 12.2) and I want the ability to put it in my bag and take it everywhere... I know they make laptops that are small Asus has a small laptop almost like the Macbook air. I will be using it for basic internet browsing, tech tools (teamviewer, MS word, excel, powerpoint) and general note taking.... I am the type that if I have a idea for something if I don't write it down I will forget... So I also want to be able to type/make notes on the go.

Which do you prefer?
In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
“The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios

Comments

• Options
    quickman007quickman007 Member Posts: 195
    Laptop for me. A few extra pounds for the functionality of a full fledged computer. You can take notes on your smartphone.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    I'm looking at a Surface Pro for the best of both worlds.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Games I can do on my PC.... But I will look into the surface. I also like the ability to write with a stylus as well...
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • Options
    kohr-ahkohr-ah Member Posts: 1,277
    I'd look at a surface/ surface pro if you already have a source for gaming. It is the laptop tablet world in one.