Finally Conquered The beast!!!!! 70-680 Passed.

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
It wasn't easy and I have heard the horror stories people about taking this exam 2 and 3 times to passed. Glad I got this one done. God is Good. Scored 771.icon_cheers.gificon_cool.gificon_study.gif
Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.

Comments

• KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!

What study materials did you use?
  • Infosec85Infosec85 Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass I've certainly read many of those stories!
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Kore wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass!

What study materials did you use?

I used professor messer, labs and lots of practice exams.

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • gncsmithgncsmith Senior Member Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    greg9891 wrote: »
    It wasn't easy and I have heard the horror stories people about taking this exam 2 and 3 times to passed. Glad I got this one done. God is Good. Scored 771.icon_cheers.gificon_cool.gificon_study.gif

Congrats bro way to go!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Senior Member Mod Posts: 6,912 Mod
    Congrats bro way to go!! icon_thumright.gif

Thanks to God be the glory!

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    greg9891 wrote: »
    Thanks to God be the glory!

Yup so true
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Now celebrate with a brew or two!!! CHEERS! you have earned it! icon_cheers.gif
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
    Thanks guys

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    Sorry bit late but well done Greg. It's a tough one. I'm currently in final prep for 70-697 and it's a nightmare !
    Thanks bro! when is your test date for the 70-697

• culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    erm it's very soon ! Within the next few days.... One minute I feel fairly confident and the next minute I'm in panic mode ! Some of the topics are horrendous. Work folders, Direct Access, Workplace Join. It's all server stuff.
  • Kuvuli21Kuvuli21 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats bro! I am headed into this one next. I have heard they brought MCSA and MCSE back. Not sure if this is true but if you pass 70-680, and 70-685, or 70-686 you should get MCSA. Correct me if I am wrong. I can't wait to finally sit for mine and hope the gods are good to me as they were to you man! Congratulations again!icon_cheers.gif
    Currently studying: 70-680 Windows 7: Configuring

2017-2018 goals: 70-685, Server 2012, CWNP, SSCP and/or CCNA.
    Thanks man appreciate it.

culpano wrote: »
    erm it's very soon ! Within the next few days.... One minute I feel fairly confident and the next minute I'm in panic mode ! Some of the topics are horrendous. Work folders, Direct Access, Workplace Join. It's all server stuff.

Hey man did you take your exam yet?

• Kuvuli21Kuvuli21 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is this exam simulations or all a bunch of long drawn out situational questions?

The Don Poulton book's practice exam seems okay, but I am thinking of purchasing the measure up practice exam until I get 90% or higher more than just a few times of taking the practice exams from measure up. and then crunch down and sit for the test.

Just wondering the best approach? I already work at a company as a IT Admin, essentially just rolled out a XP to windows 7 deployment this past week alone. So I am very familiar with windows 7 from the get go, just don't want to go and sit and not be fully prepared.

any suggestions on the best practice exams to use?
    Currently studying: 70-680 Windows 7: Configuring

2017-2018 goals: 70-685, Server 2012, CWNP, SSCP and/or CCNA.
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Teradata Assc 16, CSM, MS Access 2016, 2019 Member Posts: 2,592 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Awesome work, I know these exams can be brutal.
    Thanks Appreciate it. working on my VCP-DCV 5.5 now hope to have that done by the end of September!