Options

CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition

Pathan89Pathan89 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

I am preparing for CISSP and will be writing the exam pretty soon. I went through Shon Harris CISSP AIO, 6th Edition cover to cover. I was wondering if there is anything that is part of the ISC2's new syllabus and is not covered by this book. Please advise.
Also, please let me know the best book to refer which covers each and every topic of the syllabus. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Pathan89 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am preparing for CISSP and will be writing the exam pretty soon. I went through Shon Harris CISSP AIO, 6th Edition cover to cover. I was wondering if there is anything that is part of the ISC2's new syllabus and is not covered by this book. Please advise.
    Also, please let me know the best book to refer which covers each and every topic of the syllabus. Thanks!

The book is still good. There are some gaps in identity management. The Sybex book fills those fairly well.
  • Options
    sibandadsibandad Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
    [h=1]CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide Sybex 7th Edition will do the trick.[/h]
  • Options
    Pathan89Pathan89 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sibandad wrote: »
    CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide Sybex 7th Edition will do the trick.

Agree with this post
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F