FEDVTE Training for CCNA Security

ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
Have any of you used this to pass the exam? That's probably next for me after my CASP is done.

Comments

• gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Are you using FEDVTE for CASP?

I'm interested in the opinions of FEDVTE training as well, especially for the CCENT, and CCNA Security.
  • TomkoTechTomkoTech Member Posts: 438
    Interesting. I hadn't heard about this. Ill be checking it out. Thanks!
  • TomkoTechTomkoTech Member Posts: 438
    Took me less than 2 minutes as a vet to register and verify. Cursory look seems that the training videos are of actual classroom instruction that was recorded. I'll give it a look this evening for Net+ as that is the first course I plan on doing once my term at WGU starts. Ill let you know how that goes.
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah, same here. I've been watching the CCENT videos and I have to say, I've learned a few little details to answer "why" that I've not seen in some of the other videos but were in the OCG. So, I'm going to finish watching them. I'm not sure about the rest of the courses.

Yes, they are recordings of classroom instruction and should be decent since someone paid for it but how decent is what we need measured.

Good luck!
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    gncsmith wrote: »
    Are you using FEDVTE for CASP?

I'm interested in the opinions of FEDVTE training as well, especially for the CCENT, and CCNA Security.

I am. The video is dry, but there is a lot of good info. I have the CASP scheduled for the end of June at the moment. I was just wondering if you guys had used these to pass CCNA Security.