Options

CCSP next

lala13lala13 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

I passed my CISSP exam in February. That was hard work so it has taken a while to see myself reading a CBK again icon_study.gif

However!! I am now planning to take the CCSP exam in a couple of months and will book the exam in the next couple of days. When studying for my CISSP I realized that the only to way get up to speed whith the studies was to actually book the exam (this has been stated repeatedly by folks in this forum) and then just go for it.

On to my questions...
1. I have seen quite a few that have been far from satisfied with the first edition of the CCSP official CBK. Is there anyone that has looked through the second edition and has any comments on that?

2. As I have the CISSP in fairly fresh memory I wonder if there are some areas in the CCSP that already is covered in the CISSP? I suppose that there are a few that are CISSPs that has taken the CCSP in this forum. I would really appreciate your feedback on what you felt that was "new" to you.

Last but not least I would like to express my gratitude to all the great information and members of this forum.

Lars

Comments