Passed ICND1 V2 Today!!!

Phillies8607Phillies8607 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
Whooohooooooo! I am so excited that I passed that exam! Man I felt pretty nervous going in, probably because I wanted it so bad. After a few questions I seemed to hit a a stride and the questions got easier. I am so happy, relieved, and excited and cant wait for the ICND2! Again I have to say whoooohoooooooooooo!!

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Phillies8607Phillies8607 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks! I put in alot of studying and hard work in order to prepare for this exam. Plus, I received some help from some people on this forum. So thank you to you guys too!
  • satishtechsatishtech Member Posts: 243
    how difficult were the simulation questions compared to practice questions say in measureup or odom books ?
  • router_switchrouter_switch Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. How did you study and what are all the study materials that you refer to for getting prepared for this exam. I have my CCNA composite exam scheduled in the month of August.
  • shaun5263shaun5263 Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Taking mine tomorrow!
  • blatiniblatini Member Posts: 285
  • Tryin'Tryin' Registered Users Posts: 1 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congratulations! That's great news.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Primarily I used the OCG from Odom. I read each chapter and took copious notes as well as doing the DIKTA questions, memory tables, chapter review questions from the software,and the labs from the software. I also used Todd Lammle's book (didn't really read it just used the software for testing myself). Also, I watched some videos from Udemy from Chris Bryant and Laz Diaz. Those guys are great and really good at explaining things and helped me understand the labs and commands as well. I'll say 2 things about each of those guys: If you're struggling with subnetting get Chris Bryant's subnetting book on Amazon. It's a kindle edition which kind of sucks but its only $1!!!! And for Laz Diaz: he has some great labs in his Udemy videos along with access to his drop box account where he has all kinds of packet tracer labs. Oh and the Portable Command Guide Reference Book is great too. Its a compact little book of all the commands you need to know for CCNA and its from Cisco Press.
    Good luck! Let us know how you did!