Passed 70-411!!!

AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm happy to announce that after a TON of studying and labbing I just passed the 70-411 on my first attempt! I passed with a 700 but a pass is a pass and I'm happy with that! Now I am just slightly worried though because I've heard that Microsoft sometimes changes exam scores at a later time and with mine being just barely on the pass mark I don't want them to change it to a fail sometime down the road. But for now I'm celebrating! Only one more left to do and I'm going for the 409. Thank you to everyone on this forum who has answered my questions and provided feedback for me while studying!
All the best,
Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"

Comments

• NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratz! Best of luck closing it out!
  • MeanDrunkR2D2MeanDrunkR2D2 Member Posts: 899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! I have a feeling that if they ever changed a score and someone who had earlier passed gets a fail they wouldn't change that. That would be plain evil.
  • KyrakKyrak Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I hope to be right behind ya.
    Up next: On Break, but then maybe CCNA DC, CCNP DC, CISM, AWS SysOps Administrator
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • khaledit2015khaledit2015 Member Posts: 42 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats I no way they will change the exam score ...Relax enjoy the life
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • sheikysheiky Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    They wont change the exam score. Congrats and all the best for 74-409, I am preparing to take this exam this weekend. Currently doing Veeam Study guide.
  • MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What can you tell us about the exam?How was it? I'm scheduled for tomorrow at 15:00
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    MariusRZR wrote: »
    What can you tell us about the exam?How was it? I'm scheduled for tomorrow at 15:00

I won't go into specifics since I don't want to break Microsoft NDA but I will say it was 10 times harder for me than the 410 was. I'm not wanting to scare you or anything but I found the questions to be a lot more complex than in the previous exam. I had studied for about 12 weeks for the 410 and only about 10 for the 411 so I think that may have had something to do with it too. Good luck MariusRZR, I hope it goes well for you too!
    All the best,
    Anderson

• Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • AntonovAntonov Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Taste of victory, it gets easier from now. Congratulations pal
  • nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the win! That test is a BEAST! Great job!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
    Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to the 409 and snuffing out this beast of a cert altogether!
    All the best,
    Anderson

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats ! I am studying for my 70-410 what advice to you have for me study wise and what would you say is harder to study for the 70-410 or the 70-411?
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • mauguilarmauguilar Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulation..!!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • dehgrahdehgrah Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    greg9891 wrote: »
    Congrats ! I am studying for my 70-410 what advice to you have for me study wise and what would you say is harder to study for the 70-410 or the 70-411?

My biggest advice is to be consistent with your studying and study as much as you can from multiple sources. Look up my post about passing the 410 and you'll see a detailed explanation of what I did to study for it. As for which is harder between the 410 and 411, they were both challenging in different ways but I found the 411 to be a lot harder than the 410 simply because there are a lot more things you need to know, a ton of more command line commands and Powershell Cmdlets, and for me at least I wasn't very interested in half the objectives on the 411 so that in itself made it harder to study. Good luck in your MCSA journey!
    All the best,
    Anderson