Options

Quick Endorsement - Sort of

kingholmeskingholmes Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the on November 23rd of last year. However, I got lazy and did not fill out the endorsement paperwork until May. I received the email acknowledgement on May 12th stating they had received my endorsement package. I just received the congratulations email today, June 8th. Just over a month. I saw others stating 6 weeks so I just wanted to share my experience.

Woohoo.

Comments

• Options
    IaHawkIaHawk Member Posts: 188 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Next Tuesday will be 4 weeks for me. We are in the middle of a move so its been easy for me to not think about it....but hurry up already! ;)
  • Options
    ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats it took me the whole 6 weeks and another 4 weeks to get my cert back
    I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
    Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

• Options
    mdhisapromdhisapro Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is kind of exciting actually. Because I turned in my paperwork and got the official we received your endorsement on May 13'th and Ive been trying hard not to think about it. Full time school, full time work, coaching my stepsons t-ball team, and helping to take care of a 4 month old have been keeping me busy.
  • Options
    webpriestesswebpriestess Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That's awesome! I have a question - did you guys go through ISC2 for endorsement or did another CISSP endorse you?

::Claudia
  • Options
    mdhisapromdhisapro Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I had a co worker endorse me. A guy I've worked with for the past 5 or 6 years years. I passed May 2nd, he did my endorsement, and it took him till May 12, to complete because even though he's worked with me for 5 years, my current boss was on vacation, and he wouldn't submit it till he called him to confirm haha. So I submitted May 13, and got the email same day. Hearing he got his yesterday now I am chomping at the bit.
  • Options
    webpriestesswebpriestess Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, man! :)

I have an option to go to the "CISOs Office" to get an interview and get someone to endorse me. Or, go directly to ISC2 myself. I'm just afraid of blowing the interview and not getting a shot at endorsement.

::Claudia