Options

Anyone done Mobility+ lately?

PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm testing on Tuesday the 14th, read CompTIA Mobility+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide cover to cover and browsed Mobile Computing Deployment and Management .. not many free practice tests online. Any NDA safe tips from anyone? icon_cool.gif

Thanks!
:study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later

Comments

• Options
    ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I took it near the end of 2015. Those books should prepare you fine. With your other certs posted in your profile, you should have a good foundation to answer the questions. Per my recollection, if you are doing fine on the practice tests from the books, you should have a decent idea of whether you are prepared. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks.. I feel prepared, but have been blindsided before, esp when they ask what the best way to do something is.

It's been ages since my network+ test, so I reviewed the OSI model a lot, as well as common and some uncommon ports. Hoping that foundation gives me a cool head to rationalize the questions and answers.

4 hours to go!
    I took it near the end of 2015. Those books should prepare you fine. With your other certs posted in your profile, you should have a good foundation to answer the questions. Per my recollection, if you are doing fine on the practice tests from the books, you should have a decent idea of whether you are prepared. Good luck!
  • Options
    nailed it.. just made sure to read and completely understand the question, found a lot of answer options had nothing to do with any sort of solution so a lot of process by elimination
  • Options
    ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good to hear. Congrats! I felt I had over-prepared when I took it.....after I passed the exam, that is. I over prepped because I couldn't find many practice exams to test myself against to see if I was truly ready. I reviewed a lot of minutia - equations, finer points of wireless differences, etc. - ad nauseum.
  • Options
    Yeah, me too.. OSI, port numbers, RF stuff, and I found there was emphasis on procedures and policy in the books and got a few questions which the answers didn't address the problem but rather that policy needed to be followed..

Glad I passed first try, that was the most expensive exam I ever took