Passed 210-260

FearoeireFearoeire Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed with 860. Sweaty palms. I watched CBT nuggets series complete roughly twice, read the terrible OCG, labbed tons with ASAv's in gns3, and have a decent networking background. Didn't have any problems with buggy questions luckily. Good luck to all testing.

Comments

• Jamm1nJamm1n Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! It is always good to hear that people are passing! What is next?
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • FearoeireFearoeire Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks. Jamm1n, CCNP: R&S, then CCDP. CCNP: Security is not so easy for home study! Maybe with the right employer in the future.
  • bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Fearoeire wrote: »
    Passed with 860. Sweaty palms. I watched CBT nuggets series complete roughly twice, read the terrible OCG, labbed tons with ASAv's in gns3, and have a decent networking background. Didn't have any problems with buggy questions luckily. Good luck to all testing.

Congrats on the pass, did you find many questions that were not covered in any of your studies? I've seen on a few forums this has happend! Sitting my exam in 2 weeks time - hopefully I have the success you do!
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • FearoeireFearoeire Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks. Plenty of questions that were not covered explicitly in books but needed either hands on knowledge or an educated deduction. I felt the SEC+ exam and CCNA R&S were excellent primers for this exam. Ultimately though, get as much practice setting up the objectives material as possible. Best of luck on your exam.
  • BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    Congrats man!
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1