Options

Cisco's $10 Million in Scholarships for Cyber

Comments

• Options
    superbeastsuperbeast Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just got my e-mail for the assessment. Will take shortly. Fingers crossed
  • Options
    esr0159esr0159 Member Posts: 80 ■□□□□□□□□□
    finished the exam already only saw my marks (23) but no grade...I guess cisco will still send another email out.
    CCNP R&S | Planning to hit IE R&S or JNCIA or Security path|
  • Options
    rj1790rj1790 Member Posts: 110 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Got the email to take the assessment. Has anyone taken the assessment?
    WGU: Network Operations and Security - COMPLETED
    Current Certifications: A+, N+, S+, CCNA R+S, and CCNA Security, CCDA
  • Options
    snowchick7669snowchick7669 Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just did my assessment and got 25/30. Guess I'll wait to hear back, they said it would take a week to hear whether you're accepted into the course.

Has anyone been accepted already and started?
  • Options
    msg4walemsg4wale Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just took my assessment. had 88%.
  • Options
    muneebkalathilmuneebkalathil Member Posts: 148
    Completed the assessment. Got 24.5/30.
    Some questions are real tricky. :)
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    27.10 out of 30

Got one partially correct that I should've known better. Another one I simply clicked the wrong button by mistake lol. Oh well.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    QueueQueue Member Posts: 174 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Did fairly well. Should definitely be accepted if it is going off questions answered correctly.

I'm so lucky to have been studying Linux for the past few months.

Also guessed correctly on a couple, I just went off what the scope of the exam is and chose the answer appropriately.
  • Options
    ConquererspledgeConquererspledge Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just did mine. 27.5/30 for a score of 91.67/100. I felt like the questions were extremely basic in nature.
  • Options
    nomoretimenomoretime Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Got mine at 2:56 in the morning today, got a 25.17/30. We are going to wait now.
  • Options
    jacksonrjacksonr Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just applied. Had the confirmation email and will get an update within 10 days apparently.
    Sit and wait and carry on with my CCENT in the meantime :)
  • Options
    Mr.NetworkMr.Network Member Posts: 117
    just received the assessment email :)
    CCNA R&S, MCSA.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Just got my assessment. Will take this a little later today. Good luck to everyone else just receiving theirs.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just got mine too, some good scores being reported, best of luck everyone
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    yparkypark Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I received the email too! Woohoo!

I got 26 something out of 30. Basic Linux, Windows and CCENT type questions. Good luck everybody!
    2022 Goals: [PCNSE] [JNCIS-SP] [JNCIS-SEC] [JNCIS-DevOps]
  • Options
    cmztechcmztech Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Completed! Any idea what the cut off score is though?

I got a 21.63 /30 (roughly 72%)

Dang Linux questions and a couple others that I just didn't nail and I should have! Argh!
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Completed mine and got 27/30. Felt it was fairly easy if you have had some exposure across networking/Windows/Linux.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    techsecuritytechsecurity Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    A couple of hours ago I got mine and I scored around 25 of 30 but the percentage grade was empty. Did all of you got a percentage grade? Any guesses of the pass score?
  • Options
    Abdullah.AAAbdullah.AA Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    A couple of hours ago I got mine and I scored around 25 of 30 but the percentage grade was empty. Did all of you got a percentage grade? Any guesses of the pass score?

yup percentage grade is empty, but they show the score. same here as well.
  • Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I got 26.67 out of 30, 88.89%. One of the questions was odd because it marked it wrong even though I had the correct answer (Was marked red but it noted the correct answer was... the one I chose)

Based on how basic the questions were, I would guess that anything over 80% would be passing.
  • Options
    bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Howdy all,

I checked into it for you all and the assessments are starting to go out. There's a lot of people to go through so it's going to take time. The best advice is to keep an eye on your email and as soon as you get the assessment, complete it as soon as possible to you get yourselves into the queue. Good luck!

Thanks Iris !!!
  • Options
    bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I hope he/she finally came up for air !!!
  • Options
    rcsoar4funrcsoar4fun Member Posts: 103 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, I received the assessment email...but the website won't let me log in, says invalid login.
  • Options
    tphan3tphan3 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Got mine at 3am today. Took it and scored well. I think it was easy enough.
    JoJoCal19 Wow man, you already got CISSP, CEH and CHFI. Not sure if this cert adds any value to your shiny resume bro
  • Options
    Abdullah.AAAbdullah.AA Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    rcsoar4fun wrote: »
    Well, I received the assessment email...but the website won't let me log in, says invalid login.

you login with your email as a username and the password they sent you (hope no one mentions it in public, end up ruining things for people because its hackable)
  • Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Didn't really like two questions that I got wrong. Hopefully they will fix them because they are actually wrong. 25/30 here.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    rcsoar4funrcsoar4fun Member Posts: 103 ■■□□□□□□□□
    you login with your email as a username and the password they sent you (hope no one mentions it in public, end up ruining things for people because its hackable)

I am aware. Did not work.
  • Options
    BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just got my email.

I was a little distracted taking it and missed 5 for 25/30 - but whatever.

Test is pretty easy IMO, and only took me about 25 minutes (with distractions)
  • Options
    ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Well my coworker finally got his today so they are rolling the assessment out in phases just as planned. I wonder when they will get something back to us on whether we will get accepted or not.
  • Options
    techsecuritytechsecurity Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Also it would be good to know the score percentage of the first that were accepted, if any.