Options

Access-List Practice Questions CCENT

Emmet DelaneyEmmet Delaney Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anybody know of a good site that has lots of Access-List practice questions? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Sy KosysSy Kosys Member Posts: 105 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CCNA

Cisco CCNA Certification Practise exam: Access Lists

There's also the paid subscription places (H2P, ********, ********, etc...) that would have a fair measure of ACL plus everything else for CCENT/CCNA
    "The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.”
    ― Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
  • Options
    GDainesGDaines Member Posts: 273 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sy Kosys wrote: »

This was a good link for me because a few of the questions made me check my notes or look up answers to expand my notes.

Q2 made it clear I've not yet got inverse masks committed to memory so need to do a small amount of work with these.
    Q3 made me check the difference between 'access-class' and 'access-group'.
    Q6 made me check whether access lists are layer 2 or 3 but I was rightly going with 3.
    Q7 I had no idea about this one, but having not come across using username and password in standard/extended ACLs before I was guessing Dynamic as I've never heard of a Reflexive ACL.

Without checking 2 and 3 first I'd have scored 5, but with a few minutes checking these I scored 7/7.
  • Options
    pinkiaiiipinkiaiii Member Posts: 216
    i spoke with few people that recently passed their ccna and one sentence was given **** learn it inside out do all the labs until you know every question right.no i didnt do test yet myself,so cant comment on that ,but basically the sims are sort of always the same and some people were surprised to know that some havent been changed for years now,of course theres no knowing what questions one will get and what sims but idea was that they are mostly same only difference being in addressing/ placement.