Options

CCIE Security v5 Tracker

IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
Hello all,

Spent a good part of today putting this together. A lot of it is from previous materials but I tried to piece together what I could to make it relevant to the new version of the exams: https://app.box.com/s/zgkx580x6n881abg573g8r90rjl8gecv

Hope it helps any CCIEers in the future
BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
Blog: www.network-node.com

Comments

• Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You are a straight up boss! Awesome work!
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    Nafe92014Nafe92014 Member Posts: 279 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Iris, how many hours did it take for you to piece that 42 page document? Even though I am a newbie to Cisco, alot of that stuff gave me a headache. lol
    Certification Goals 2020: CCNA, Security+

"You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston S. Churchill
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    @nafe - I started last night on Episode 1 of this season of Orange is the New Black and ended sometime around the finale this afternoon :P You should see how productive I get when I watch Game of Thrones
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    Nafe92014Nafe92014 Member Posts: 279 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Don't forget The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy :P
    Certification Goals 2020: CCNA, Security+

"You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston S. Churchill
  • Options
    SimridSimrid Member Posts: 327
    Damn, this is awesome. Thank you :)
    Network Engineer | London, UK | Currently working on: CCIE Routing & Switching

sriddle.co.uk
    uk.linkedin.com/in/simonriddle
  • Options
    TranceSoulBrotherTranceSoulBrother Member Posts: 215
    You should see how productive I get when I watch Game of Thrones

I normally binge watch TV shows too. GoT Season 6 is the first time ever that I'm following week to week. My productivity was shot while watching #BattleOfTheBastards
  • Options
    cbthutcbthut Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all,

Spent a good part of today putting this together. A lot of it is from previous materials but I tried to piece together what I could to make it relevant to the new version of the exams: https://app.box.com/s/zgkx580x6n881abg573g8r90rjl8gecv

Hope it helps any CCIEers in the future

@Iris - having attended Narbik's security z2h security program, how much does it align to the official CCIE security v5 outline?
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I watched the entire Breaking Bad (all 5 series) in under a fortnight.

Also, this tracker is epic.
  • Options
    nelson8403nelson8403 Member Posts: 220 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cbthut, I am in the z2h right now and it aligns very closely to the new v5, we are going over ISE 2.1 right now, we did Sourcefire 2.0, the majority of topics are on the new cutting edge technology and we touch on the legacy appliances for the people doing the CCIE v4.
    Bachelor of Science, IT Security
    Master of Science, Information Security and Assurance

CCIE Security Progress: Written Pass (06/2016), 1st Lab Attempt (11/2016)
  • Options
    cbthutcbthut Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nelson8403 wrote: »
    cbthut, I am in the z2h right now and it aligns very closely to the new v5, we are going over ISE 2.1 right now, we did Sourcefire 2.0, the majority of topics are on the new cutting edge technology and we touch on the legacy appliances for the people doing the CCIE v4.

Thanks for the response. I missed it. That's good to know. I'm looking into it.

Are you still planning to take v4 sitting per your footer?