Passed test Wed 5/18, endorsed 5/19, validated Tues 6/21

coffeeisgoodcoffeeisgood Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed test Wed 5/18, endorsed 5/19, validated Tues 6/21

so about a month or 23 to 24 business days (got a holiday in there & depending on when/time cut off for paperwork submitted

I can officially use CISSP now
added it to my LinkedIn but saw somewhere a digital badge link will be sent in a couple more weeks. not sure what that is all about but ok

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Swimfan2516Swimfan2516 Member Posts: 42 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Did you have another CISSP certified individual to endorse you or did you use your resume?
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • heyooh1989heyooh1989 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I passed 5/16, endorsed 5/19 by another CISSP, received official ISC2 email 6/21 as well.
  • Hopsdaballa04Hopsdaballa04 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great to hear!! I received an email too.. But my email was, you have been randomly selected for an audit. Luckily I haven't had a tremendous amount of jobs in the past. But, definitely wasn't the email I was hoping for. icon_sad.gif
  • coffeeisgoodcoffeeisgood Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    danny069 wrote: »
    Congrats! Did you have another CISSP certified individual to endorse you or did you use your resume?

I was endorsed by another CISSP. He was my auditor (& passed me) for a PCI DSS RoC (Report on Compliance) for a company I took cradle to grave. Quick & easy endorsement.

The digital badge from a 3rd party came today (next day). You can share on most social medias (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)

For those who are still studying....
    tip: Study and remember/understand the CONCEPTS, the devil is NOT in the details.
  • YoniKYoniK Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • webpriestesswebpriestess Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Coffee is an official CISSP! Good for you, Buddy :)