Options

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????

tiggertigger Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
I Just finished the Core exam, and passed, But, Where did Comptia get those graphics that they use icon_confused.gif: . They have to be the absolute worst things that I have ever seen.

I mean, did they go out to a day care center and ask a 4 year old to draw them a picture????? For those that are getting ready, be prepared.

Well, off to OS, Thanks for all the contributions that everyone has offered.

Good luck to all.

T.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
    i know.. the A+ test is kinda lame if you ask me.. they need to make their graphics up to par.
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Really that bad..., I haven't notice that when I took it long time ago...

Guess they want to cut the labor fee :)

BTW, Congrat
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    congrats on the pass.

yes, a lot of people have coplained about comptia graphics over the years. i did not get graphics in my core exam, but did in the network+.

LOL. they do look more like children's drawings.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    bsktcse23bsktcse23 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took and passed Core yesterday! Congrats to you! I did also have graphics and agree that they are terribly vague!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I don't see the why either. One should think that CompTIA can afford someone to create decent graphics...

Or do they really think it will increase the value of the certification? As if the terrible wording isn't enough to make it difficult icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    tiggertigger Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had heard the that the graphics were a problem looking at some of the posts a while back, but, WOW, I didn't expect it to be that bad (in my eyes), maybe it was the fact that I had one on the First question, that just messed me up for the rest of it.

To all those getting ready for the exam, don't let me scare you from taking the test. If you have questions about it, this is the place to ask, and just remember, ***If you don't ask, You won't get an answer***THe people here are here to help icon_lol.gif

BTW: Bellboy, I had the privilege to go to Irerland last month, and I must say, Very Beutiful country you have.

Also, Sorry that I didn't post this yesterday, :D Great job BSKTcase23.

Good Night all.....

TTFN.