Cisco TelePresence Certifications

EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi all,I've recently had a fresh install of 2 BE6Ks (Publisher, Subscriber) with a dozen SX10-20s DX70s, DX650s, and I've also used PCD and PLM. I've learned a lot through day and night migration from old 7835s to the BE6Ks and I've made many mistakes as it was my first time hands on with these newer servers and video units. But all the late nights were so worth it. I've managed to develop another craft and I absolutely love TelePresence. I'm not even finished yet, I've also yet to deploy Jabber and Expressway and VTS. Through all of these actions, I thought I might look up a TelePresence cert and I found two related to it -

[TH]Exam Number[/TH]
640-792 TPTECH

[TH]Exam Number[/TH]
700-070 IX5K

I've literally just seen these and I've yet to see the materials that are covering this. I am wondering if anyone has taken these and what study materials they have used? I can't seem to find any OCG books for it. I'm passionate about getting this cert within the next month or two I would appreciate any help or guidance.Thank you.PS. I apologize if the topic is wrongly placed. Feel free to move it to the correct thread.
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius

Comments

• EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I also thought about maybe doing a CCNA Collaboration but that seems far more broad and not much consistent with the hands on that I've gotten from this.
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius