Options

Azure book

ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
Can anyone recommend a good Azure book that focuses on IaaS and intergration with O365? I am looking for a good overview before I start digging into specifics. I have ordered the Azure Essentials Fundamentals book and the 70-533 Exam Reference. Looking for something that falls between those books and an Inside Out style book.
Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete

Comments

• Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Take a look at Microsoft Virtual Academy.

https://mva.microsoft.com/

Lots of free videos related to what you are looking for.
  • Options
    ChinookChinook Member Posts: 206
    I took the Office 365 MCSA a while back. I found the MVA had the best choice of training (best being..a poor way to describe it). There honestly wasn't much out there. I'm doing the Azure cert at the moment and same thing. The biggest problem is the interface to everything changes so quickly what you see/watch isn't up to date.
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Chinook - Looks like the best option I have for a big picture type book will actually be the combination of the 3 exam references books for the Azure MCSD track. Once I get through the books, then I will go to MVA and CBT Nuggets or Pluralsight. I'm interested in your hearing about your experiences with the cert. I'm planning for the Implementing exam, but don't think I will do the others. Depends on what my company has planned for our Azure implementation.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete