Options

PaSS on my Birthday

burimpburimp Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
i have decide to schedule the exam for today on my birthdy, i have pass before 2:30h, and im very very happy
and im going in double CELEBRATE.tonight
this was my first try and first exam

there was everykind of question in th beegining some about security templates than ntfs share premission ,and ending wtih about 5-8 question on instaling,
i have learn for long time about 6 month becose i live in Kosovo and i was depending from current
===========
i have learn fomr CBT Nuggets, TrainSignal Lab13, TestOut,
and i have use **** and Transcender.
SCORE: 857
Special thanks to Moderators and all members of this site

Comments

• Options
    namanama Member Posts: 187
    congrats and happy birthday!! birthday.gif
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY and CONGRATS!!!
  • Options
    jim_staszjim_stasz Member Posts: 123
    Birthday and Happy Congrats
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    sorry but anyone using cheatdumps to pass doesn't get my contraz. Let save the celebration for your birthday only.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    ^wut he said.
    witty comment
  • Options
    _omni_ wrote:
    ^wut he said.
    He admits using cheatcheats to pass the test. Doesn't deserve any praise from me.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    yeah i was agreeing with what you said ;)
    witty comment
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude and happy b-day
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    I agree to what both of you said but, what if he doesn't know what a **** is?? I didn't when I first started out with certs and IT. icon_confused.gif

Happy Birthday!

Congrats on the pass! (if you didn't ****) :D
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Happy birthday. Unfortunatel i can't find the moral to congratulate anyone who uses braindumps which are stolen exams sold as questions and answers.

shadown7 wrote

I agree to what both of you said but, what if he doesn't know what a **** is?? I didn't when I first started out with certs and IT.

I disagree. The moment one gets an article containing the "original" questions and answers from a specific exam prior to taking it, they or atleast their concience should be able to tell what it is. Perhaps the only exception is in the case of someone who has never taken any exam in their entire life.

This issue has been discussed over and over and i see no point to say more. There is no way whatsoever to justify the use of ****. PERIOD.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and please avoid using ****. This way it makes our lives much easier. Cheers. icon_wink.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Alien wrote:
    There is no way whatsoever to justify the use of ****. PERIOD.

I'm not trying to justify using ****. I believe using **** is cheating.
    Alien wrote:
    Perhaps the only exception is in the case of someone who has never taken any exam in their entire life.

That was my point, according to his post this was this very first exam.

burimp wrote:
    this was my first try and first exam

He might not have known. Not every **** site says it is actual questions.

I hate the cheating but getting on to someone that "might" not of known what a **** is, is not right.

I figure since this was his first exam he might not of known.
  • Options
    shadown7 wrote:
    That was my point, according to his post this was this very first exam.

Let the guys explains himself. We can't assume that a person's first time exam, doesn't know about braindump; that is why I'm not giving my support; whether he knew it or not. Passing a test using braindumps even when one doesn't know about it still doesn't qualtify for a contraz.
  • Options
    burimpburimp Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well friends, i have read all your replays, i realy dont know what is "braindump" , but i can say i have more than 3 year experience in winXP,and i swear- i have 6 month of hard learning, and im CONVINCED i have DESERVE this pass,
    HOWEVER i'd like to thnx all of you who have replay in my post.
  • Options
    burimp wrote:
    Well friends, i have read all your replays, i realy dont know what is "braindump" , but i can say i have more than 3 year experience in winXP,and i swear- i have 6 month of hard learning, and im CONVINCED i have DESERVE this pass,
    HOWEVER i'd like to thnx all of you who have replay in my post.

It's the matter concerning the cheating material you used to study and took the test is what's being discussed here. You could try to convince us that your experience helped you passed this test (which I'm not going to go there); however, you took a look at cheating materials taken out of the exam itself (regardless of the fact that you knew about it or not) that we are concerning about.
    Do you DESERVE the MCP title? No. Perhaps one should take a look at MS exam agreement before and after taking the exam. You might have gotten away with the trophy through illegal means, but Deserving it is not.

Should those who past their goal through illegal ways without knowing DESERVED to be praised?
    NO, society could forgive them IF they amend their ways; however, they are still looked upon with suspicion.

Is it moral to forgive those who made a mistake and amend themselves?
    Yes, we all made mistakes, but it's how we amend ourselves which is important; not only to ourselves but to society as well.