Options

CCNA 200-120 Scheduled for July 29th, 2016

danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
I had to schedule to force myself to study. Took two NetAcad classes in my last back to back semesters at my University to fulfill my Bachelor's degree, so I want to take the full CCNA while things are fresh in my mind. I've had the Odom CCENT and ICND2 books forever and using them as reference, watched Jeremy Ciora's CBT nuggets videos, and the official Cisco slides from class. I am very concerned about the 90 min time limit as I am trying to subnet as fast as possible. Anyone have any tips or suggestions to add to my studies? Thanks!
I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None

Comments

• Options
    doctorlexusdoctorlexus Member Posts: 217
    Good luck! Don't let up on the practice from now until then. That's where the speed will come from.
  • Options
    Nafe92014Nafe92014 Member Posts: 279 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Best of luck! icon_thumright.gif
    Certification Goals 2020: CCNA, Security+

"You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston S. Churchill
  • Options
    pinkiaiiipinkiaiii Member Posts: 216
    wouldnt worry too much about subnetting its just following bits and drawing line,while it sounds easy it can put one off track thus just know where difference occurs and your binary values.hardest part are sims since they consume most amount of time.

That said have booked mine for 20th,and seems could of went for closer date,since many topics seems to blend in with one another thus hard to retain all info.