Options

What do I list for proof of certification? resume?

TechytachTechytach Member Posts: 140
It's cisco cert. I am doing a USAjobs app and they want proof of everything (like unofficial transcripts). So I guess I put something on my resume next to the cert? My cisco id number?

Does anyone with a USAjobs profile list there verification numbers on their certs? Or should you do that anyway?

edit: looks like its the cert verification no. on the physical copy. Is there anyway to get it online from my cisco profile? I haven't received my physical copy yet. (job closes today)

Comments

• Options
    ReibeReibe Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You should be able to go to Cisco's Cert Tracker site and print off your current progress/fulfillment, it shows active and expiration dates. That is what I've done in the past.

https://cisco.pearsoncred.com/durango/do/login?ownername=cisco&channel=cisco&basechannel=integral7
  • Options
    Yeah for now I guess I'll just screenshot it/upload it. Thanks.
  • Options
    MowMow Member Posts: 445 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Is this your first Cisco Cert? Did you order your physical copy yet? You should be able to get a pdf of the physical cert through the certification tracking system.
  • Options
    Technically second. My first (ccent) just came automatically in the mail.
  • Options
    MowMow Member Posts: 445 ■■■■□□□□□□
    In my day, we had to create a CCO, associate our testing ID to it, and request the certification kit. Try going to certification fulfillment to see if you can get a pdf. Congrats on the recent pass, by the way!
  • Options
    Thanks! Now the job slog starts. I just took, I want to say 2 hours, applying for a job not realizing I wasn't even eligible...
  • Options
    sschwietermansschwieterman Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Techytach wrote: »
    Thanks! Now the job slog starts. I just took, I want to say 2 hours, applying for a job not realizing I wasn't even eligible...

Been there! I am in the interview process for a few network engineering jobs after getting my CCNA recently. Felt like an uphill battle, but things seem to be coming together. Keep your head up and the right opportunity will come along.