Options

SYO-401 Disapointed

2»

Comments

• Options
    nikternikter Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I agree with what most everyone else is saying on here.

I understand how you feel. You almost passed the first time... then when you were certain you would knock it out of the park this time it ended up with the opposite result. Of course you are going to be angry, wondering if you are just wasting your time. But trust me you aren't. It's very possible that you just had an off day.

I recently sat for the Network+, I had heard on here how ridiculously difficult it was to pass. So I bought the bundle package with a free test retake (lifesaver). First test, 653. I was very demoralized. I had used many reputable and advisable resources for study. But I buckled down and scheduled a test retake just 4 days later. I didn't want anything slipping my mind from my studies. So for those four days I tirelessly went over areas I felt weak on, notably acronyms. I took practice exams every day and was regularly getting 85 percent or better on them. Then on the day before my test I took a practice exam and scored a 60%. That scared me, but it was too late to reschedule the exam.

I resat for the exam and I purposely slowed down on the questions. When I did that I realized I understood what they were asking for better. I finished the test with 20 minutes to spare and passed with a 740. Not amazing, but enough.

My point is, it is definitely possible to just have a bad day. If you hang in there, study the materials and take the exam while its all fresh on your mind with little to no distractions, you should definitely improve.

Good luck!
  • Options
    ahmad7bashirahmad7bashir Banned Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that
    But i wanna know how long you've been working in IT industry
    And what is ur current academic degree?