Options

Shady job descriptions?

TechytachTechytach Member Posts: 140
Job is supposedly part time, "2 days" a week. Combo of help desk and sys admin work...for 7 office locations hours apart that requires travel to each at least once a week. In addition to remote (home) work. For what I'm pretty sure is minimum wage or close to it.

Not sure what to expect or think hah.

Comments

• Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Then don't apply.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'd send in your resume but note you're only available to work 3 days a week. See how they like that!
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    TechytachTechytach Member Posts: 140
    Has anyone had experience working a job that requires you to travel to two or three other branches every day? How was it?

I got an interview but honestly travel is my one weakness. It just wipes me out. It's also an hour commute just to get to the office.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Sounds illegal BeWaRe
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.