Booster pack deadline

DojiscalperDojiscalper Member Posts: 266 ■■■□□□□□□□
Is the last possible time to schedule a booster pack retry exam Sept 9th? Thats how I understand the rules, anyone else?

Comments

• LexluetharLexluethar Member Posts: 516
    First time I've heard of this. I see you can purchase until the end of August but I don't see how long the remakes are good for.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/offers.aspx
  • CertifiedMonkeyCertifiedMonkey Member Posts: 172 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Is the last possible time to schedule a booster pack retry exam Sept 9th? Thats how I understand the rules, anyone else?

From the Microsoft Site.
    • The Microsoft Certification booster pack offer is a six-month promotional offer available between March 1, 2016, and August 31, 2016.
    • All exam vouchers in the Booster Pack expire six (6) months from the date of purchase. You must schedule all MCP exams (including all retakes) within six months of purchase.
    From what I understand, the last day to buy a booster pack is August 31st and all vouchers expire after 6 months. So they expire at the end of February next year (six months from August 31st). I hope that's correct because I was looking to buy a couple of vouchers next month.
  • alfred06alfred06 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    From the Microsoft Site.
    • The Microsoft Certification booster pack offer is a six-month promotional offer available between March 1, 2016, and August 31, 2016.
    • All exam vouchers in the Booster Pack expire six (6) months from the date of purchase. You must schedule all MCP exams (including all retakes) within six months of purchase.
    From what I understand, the last day to buy a booster pack is August 31st and all vouchers expire after 6 months. So they expire at the end of February next year (six months from August 31st). I hope that's correct because I was looking to buy a couple of vouchers next month.

yup thats what I plan as well. just to get at least 2 exams 410/411 in 6months.
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well i'm planning to buy mine end of this week... I really want to pass this dammm exam
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • alfred06alfred06 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    lol Louie, you got this. lets clear that 410 already ;) good luck.
  • MicronewbMicronewb Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Question, if I buy this booster is it only for 1 exam or all the 410,411, and 412?

Just curious to see if I pass the 410 could I still use the +4, or do I have to buy 3 vouches (one for each exam).
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Micronewb wrote: »
    Question, if I buy this booster is it only for 1 exam or all the 410,411, and 412?

Just curious to see if I pass the 410 could I still use the +4, or do I have to buy 3 vouches (one for each exam).

No, if you pass on the first attempt you can't use the re-takes for the other exams. Each voucher purchase is only good for one exam.
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"