Options

SSCP - BOSON Security+ good prep?

BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
I really like the boson practice tests but noticed that they don't have the SSCP available. Does anyone here know if the security+ practice is close enough? They cover many of the same topics.

My CEH exam is far too detailed for some of the higher level questions on the SSCP. Having recently passed CEH, I feel pretty confident but would love to run through some good practice exams.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Your Security+ materials should be a big help. I recommend also studying the related CISSP and CASP topics. That made a difference for me.
  • Options
    RemedympRemedymp Member Posts: 834 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've always recommend that the CASP 002 book as it cover every aspect of the SSCP domains and seven of the eight domains for CISSP.
  • Options
    shoeyshoey Member Posts: 111 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I took this like a week after my CEH (had some time to kill) and did just fine. I reviewed my security+ notes and was good to go. Best of luck!
    "I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
  • Options
    BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
    shoey wrote: »
    I took this like a week after my CEH (had some time to kill) and did just fine. I reviewed my security+ notes and was good to go. Best of luck!

Thanks - thats what I Really wanted to know