Options

Passed CCSK

sandeepgupta80sandeepgupta80 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, I am new to this forum but just wanted to share with you that i have passed CCSK exam with 88% score. Finished exam in 68 minutes. I have over 13 years of experience in information security. I already have CISSP, ISSAP, ISSMP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, CCNA, CCSP (Cisco one), CCNP, TOGAF, SABSA and many other security certifications. I have been dealing with cloud security for last over 8 years so I knew a lot of things in the material already. I only studied official guides. Prepared for 4 days and took the exam last night at 12:00 am EST. Wasn't difficult at all. I was hoping to get in late 90's but not sure where I made mistakes. Wish they showed exact questions in the end that were wrong. But all in all it was a great experience. I also looked at CCSP (ISC2) material. Looks like ISC2 has found a new way to rip people off. CCSP content is mostly taken from CSA, NIST and CISSP course material. Not sure if it's worth taking this exam. I live in Canada so $549 USD will cost me over $700 CAD. I'll probably skip. What do you guys suggest?

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass and impressive list of certs. As for the ISC2 CCSP, I'd say look at job postings and see if it's something they are looking, and determine if it's a requirement for positions you want to obtain to determine what the ROI would be to you.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□