Options

Passed ICND1 Today

carterw65carterw65 Member Posts: 318 ■■■□□□□□□□
This is buried in my other thread, but thought I would post it in its own. What a relief. On to ICND2!

Comments

• Options
    mauguilarmauguilar Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations...!
  • Options
    mauguilarmauguilar Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How difficult was the test?
  • Options
    carterw65carterw65 Member Posts: 318 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mauguilar wrote: »
    How difficult was the test?

It wasn't as hard as 200-120 for sure. I was well prepared for it though. I got 887 so not stellar, but not too bad either. I did have a BUNCH of questions for one topic that I got 100% in.

I used Boson ExSim Max study questions; This guide for subnetting: The Art of the Subnet **** Sheet And Other Subnetting Tips; This study guide: http://www.trainingmagic.com/TM/CCNA%20Key%20points.pdf; Bryant videos; a few INE videos and just a bunch of stuff on various sites.

I do have several CCIE level books I referred to as well.
  • Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Thanks for the feedback too.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    dizzy_kittydizzy_kitty Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Do you plan to take the ICND2 before Sept 24th?
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None