Options

ICND2 200-101 Boson Tests

shaun5263shaun5263 Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anybody use the Boson tests for ICND2? If so, how would you rate the difficulty? What score were you getting before you took the real deal? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    WarpigWarpig Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes! I suggest anyone get the Boson stuff. If you have the 200-101 Boson practice tests I have the 7/5/2016 revision It's very helpful. My only complaint about the Boson practice tests is that the question pool in the practice test isn't very deep. If you do use the Bosdon Practice test too much you will start to have the answers of that question pool memorized. In many regards thats ok because memorizing many of the Q's/A's in the Boson test pool will pound home some of the things that you MUST remember during the actual test.

I sat the Cisco 200-101 on Saturday and failed it by 1% (1 question basically) The Boson practice tests is something I spent quite a bit of time in.

I took the Boson practice test C (The Boson test that in my opinion was the hardest by far) the night before my Cisco test and passed it with a 953 as a warm up. To me it felt like the Boson Test C seemed harder while working through it than the actual Cisco test, but still I just barely missed passing the actual test by the skin on my teeth.
  • Options
    dantelydantely Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi, take your time to take it, the last day to test 200-101 ICND2 exam is August 20, 2016. The new one is 200-105 ICND2 exam.
  • Options
    clarsonclarson Member Posts: 903 ■■■■□□□□□□
    last day for the 200-101 icnd2 is Sept. 24, 2016

200-101 ICND2 - Cisco
  • Options
    carterw65carterw65 Member Posts: 318 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have Boson's 200-101 and using it right now. I think it is right in line with the real test. I wouldn't rely on it alone though. You really need to know the material. They do have some great questions in there that will get you thinking. The real exam has some tricky questions as well. No, I haven't seen the real exam yet, but I have seen 100-101, 200-120, and a whole mess of other Cisco exams.

They always have questions where there are answers that you would swear are right, but technically are not. One or two words make the difference. Boson does a good job of wording questions and answers very similar to the real test. I actually went to Boson in Tampa for a boot camp one time and met the folks there. I highly recommend them.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies. I have already purchased the exams and took test A last night. I scored 79 on my first attempt. I definitely have some gaps to fill and I think Boson is going to help identify those. Before this, I was using Transcender and they seemed too easy.
  • Options
    So my scores are as follows for taking each of the tests 1 time:

Test A: 792
    Test B: 857
    Test C: 857

I really want to take the ICND2 test in 2 weeks, am I close to ready? The questions I seem to be missing most are on port security and a few of the frame relay questions. I'm brushing up on those at the moment through labbing.