Failed CCENT today :/

genoshyngenoshyn Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
Got a 757, so damn close! And now I have to go through the material for the new CCENT on top of that. Rough times ahead of me.

Comments

• the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I failed the CCENT the first time as well. Chalk it up to a learning experience and tackle it again. Good luck!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • genoshyngenoshyn Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • QueueQueue Member Posts: 174 ■■■□□□□□□□
    +2 for failing the CCENT on first run. Was my first cert failure too. Now the pressure is gone.
  • Kuvuli21Kuvuli21 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Don't give up man. I know it sucks but take it as a learning experience. Hit your key weak areas. Go back and crush it. You got it man.
    Currently studying: 70-680 Windows 7: Configuring

2017-2018 goals: 70-685, Server 2012, CWNP, SSCP and/or CCNA.
  • fmitawapsfmitawaps Banned Posts: 261
    CCENT passing score is 804. 803 would be close. 757.... no, not so close.

How did you do in subnetting? Don't waste time making all those groups of ones on a paper, and counting them and all that nonsense, just find a subnet chart online and write it out about 20 times until you memorize it. That's what I did and I'm totally fine with subnetting now.

List your percentage in each of the 6 categories from your score sheets.
    I got a 97% on the Ipv4/Ipv6 (subnetting) portion, the first thing i did before starting my test was writing the chart in the laminated thing they give you.
    Thanks everyone. It took me too much time on the troubleshooting scenarios, and it's unbelievable that the most dumb questions are the ones that screw me. I already rescheduled, it just sucks that I have to go through the new material for the 100-105 as well.
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    genoshyn wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. It took me too much time on the troubleshooting scenarios, and it's unbelievable that the most dumb questions are the ones that screw me. I already rescheduled, it just sucks that I have to go through the new material for the 100-105 as well.

hey, look at it this way, they've moved all the Ospf config into icnd2. The big thing they emphasize on the new one is port security.
    I see! icon_cheers.gif, I'll take port security over OSPF any day of the week.