Options

Failed ICND1 on the last day before the update.

axum202axum202 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

....SO.....i failed the CCENT today. Got a 781...This is my first time taking it, and definitely not my last! Im a senior in college and decided to use this summer as a jumpstart, but found out in july that the last day to take the ICND1 V2 before they upgrade to the ICND1 V3 was today (Aug 20th)..

I want to take the test again soon (as in 2-3 week), but i am aware that there is new material on the exam. The hardest part is trying to pinpoint what to study for the new exam since its not that specific.

I start my last semester next monday, and im sure it will be a challenging trying to juggle it all but i feel like if i wait to take it later then i will forget alot of the material.

I used mainly Boson and CBTNuggets for a total of 3 months...(actually, used Boson for 2.5 weeks, and i feel like i learned more with boson than i did with 3 months of CBT Nuggets)...but CBT is still really good imo

Any thoughts on what I should do ? is 2-3 weeks reasonable ? I really want to graduate with a cert...itll make post graduation just a little bit easier. Thanks.

Comments