- Can someone help me answer this question please
What would be the PRIMARY purpose of periodically testing offsite hardware backup facilities?
- 1. Make sure data can be restored at offsite facilities.
- 2. Making sure continued compatibility of the contingency facilities
- 3. Eliminate the need to develop detailed contingency plans
- 4. Make sure operations documentation remains current
Neither answer one or two provide a suitable solution outside being able to read the restored data. Agree answer 2 is the best of some bad answers.
Take the question writer out back and shoot til empty.
Agreed. When I read it, I chose 2 because I took it as they want to make sure the hardware at the offsite location is still compatible with the data that needs to be stored on it.