Options

Supposed to take net+ on the 30th

MJK9550MJK9550 Member Posts: 160
I am supposed to take the net+ on the 30th and I literally just started studying! I am thinking of pushing it back a week, maybe two. I am almost halfway through the sybex book and have been watching videos. I am going to see how I feel a few days before.

Comments

• Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    There is nothing wrong with pushing an exam date back especially if you know you're not ready to test. Just be sure that you reschedule early enough to where they allow you to, otherwise you have to take it on the date you scheduled or lose the money you paid for the voucher.
  • Options
    I really want to just get it done, but I don't want to have to take it again either. I should be done with the sybex book today. Then I will read the sybex review guide and take practice tests until I die. I think I may be able to pull it off I hope! 18 days of studying for an exam covering so much info is a very short period of time though
  • Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I know the feeling of just wanting to get it over with. Sometimes I reach a point after going through all my study materials that i just book the exam the next available date. I only do that after my materials completely at least one time, otherwise I could spend an eternity reviewing and never feel ready for the test
  • Options
    Yea, I feel I am rushing myself to finish all of these certs I want to get even though I have a lot of time. I may move the exam up just one week, that will give me enough extra time to make sure I am prepared. I plan on doing Security+ 3 weeks/a month after my net+. Then onto the MCSA windows 10 which I want done before the end of the year. Within 6 months of next year I want Linux+ CCNA CEH eJPT done as well. By then I will almost be done with my degree also which will be awesome. I am working in IT already so with a degree all of those certs and experience I feel I should be able to get quite a lucrative position that I will enjoy