Options

Passed 9/23

aswenson86aswenson86 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
When i was taking the exam I honestly did not think I was going to pass... It was extremely difficult.

So pumped right now!!!

Ive been working as an Infrastructure Engineer for approx 1 year, with 5 years of helpdesk equivalent experience. I have my A+ and Security+. I have been fixing a multitude of critical issues(windows server related issues, sso, linux , junos config) and I am also proficient in php, java, and powershell. I feel like my real life experience helped me pass this exam.

I Used the Pearson/Sybex books to study and I also watched all of the cybrary.it video's this week up until i took the test. I studied for about 3-4 months and went through both books at about the rate of 2 chapters a week.

Hopefully that helps someone else pass the test!

Good luck!

Comments

• Options
    aswenson86aswenson86 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also spent the extra money to purchase the pearson online test bank questions, i believe that helped a lot as well.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats excellent news!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    Z0sickxZ0sickx Member Posts: 180 ■■■□□□□□□□
    aswenson86 wrote: »
    When i was taking the exam I honestly did not think I was going to pass... It was extremely difficult.

So pumped right now!!!

Ive been working as an Infrastructure Engineer for approx 1 year, with 5 years of helpdesk equivalent experience. I have my A+ and Security+. I have been fixing a multitude of critical issues(windows server related issues, sso, linux , junos config) and I am also proficient in php, java, and powershell. I feel like my real life experience helped me pass this exam.

I Used the Pearson/Sybex books to study and I also watched all of the cybrary.it video's this week up until i took the test. I studied for about 3-4 months and went through both books at about the rate of 2 chapters a week.

Hopefully that helps someone else pass the test!

Good luck!

Yep felt the the same way, but CONGRATS

I was a big fan of ITproTv for the CASP specifically, a lot of things clicked after watching those videos and it comes with 3 Transcendor exams with good explanations
  • Options
    Moldygr33nb3anMoldygr33nb3an Member Posts: 241
    Congratulations
    Current: OSCP

Next: CCNP (R&S and Sec)

Follow my OSCP Thread!
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□