Passed 9/23

aswenson86aswenson86 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
When i was taking the exam I honestly did not think I was going to pass... It was extremely difficult.

So pumped right now!!!

Ive been working as an Infrastructure Engineer for approx 1 year, with 5 years of helpdesk equivalent experience. I have my A+ and Security+. I have been fixing a multitude of critical issues(windows server related issues, sso, linux , junos config) and I am also proficient in php, java, and powershell. I feel like my real life experience helped me pass this exam.

I Used the Pearson/Sybex books to study and I also watched all of the cybrary.it video's this week up until i took the test. I studied for about 3-4 months and went through both books at about the rate of 2 chapters a week.

Hopefully that helps someone else pass the test!

Good luck!

Comments

• aswenson86aswenson86 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also spent the extra money to purchase the pearson online test bank questions, i believe that helped a lot as well.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats excellent news!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • Z0sickxZ0sickx Security+|CASP+|CISM|CISSP Member Posts: 173 ■■■□□□□□□□
    aswenson86 wrote: »
    When i was taking the exam I honestly did not think I was going to pass... It was extremely difficult.

So pumped right now!!!

Ive been working as an Infrastructure Engineer for approx 1 year, with 5 years of helpdesk equivalent experience. I have my A+ and Security+. I have been fixing a multitude of critical issues(windows server related issues, sso, linux , junos config) and I am also proficient in php, java, and powershell. I feel like my real life experience helped me pass this exam.

I Used the Pearson/Sybex books to study and I also watched all of the cybrary.it video's this week up until i took the test. I studied for about 3-4 months and went through both books at about the rate of 2 chapters a week.

Hopefully that helps someone else pass the test!

Good luck!

Yep felt the the same way, but CONGRATS

I was a big fan of ITproTv for the CASP specifically, a lot of things clicked after watching those videos and it comes with 3 Transcendor exams with good explanations
  • Moldygr33nb3anMoldygr33nb3an Member Posts: 241
    Congratulations
    Current: OSCP

Next: CCNP (R&S and Sec)

Follow my OSCP Thread!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□