Options

Well, passed today with a 921

snooper47374snooper47374 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was really surprised. I mean, I've been working in this area for about 5 years and studied my butt off for the past 2.5 months but still surprised as I was sooo uneasy. Of course I was uneasy on my last 3 exams.

I didn't know what to expect, questions like techexams quiz or those new measure up questions. Luckily, most of the questions were more like techexams. Actually, I never got one interactive question. There were exibits but no hot spots or move overs. Those are the ones that worried me. I guess I got lucky.

Anyways, onto the next one later this summer. I have a baby coming at the beginning of May. I was hoping to get this done before hand and luckily I did!
Going to slowly study for 290. Baby due in May.

Comments

• Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go!

Congrats!
  • Options
    Another thing funny... 2 of my questions were repeated..

Oh, and can someone please let me know what I get with the welcome kit? I'm hoping that we do get a certificate to put on the wall. Those make me feel good :D
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    jamesthatsmeukjamesthatsmeuk Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oh, and can someone please let me know what I get with the welcome kit? I'm hoping that we do get a certificate to put on the wall. Those make me feel good :D

The New Generation of Certifications allow individuals to earn credentials that align with more targeted and role–specific skills. Member Kits are sent to individuals upon attaining their first credential:
    MCTS
    MCITP
    MCPD
    Certificates of achievement are sent after successful completion of individual certifications. Find more information about when you will receive your kit or your certificate.

Welcome letter
    Certification of achievement
    Wallet card identifying your credentials
    20 percent discount at MCPeStore
  • Options
    jim_staszjim_stasz Member Posts: 123
    Wow, great score. Congrats. What's next? 290?
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    congratulation on your exam and the coming baby! My wife and I have just discussed about having kids soon. That is why I'm going back to school to get it over within 2 years. She likes to have a kid earlier (biological clock ticking for her, I guess) and still brings this up occasionally to debate. icon_rolleyes.gif
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    Thank you all.

Btw - for getting your first MCP - I read this -

MCP logo, certificate, transcript, wallet card, and lapel pin to identify you as an MCP to colleagues and clients. Electronic files of logos and transcripts may be downloaded from the secured MCP Member Site upon certification.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/benefits.asp

So it does look like I get that certificate I want. Cool.