Writing 70-697 in half an hour

PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
Going to try the proctored exam in a meeting room at work, I have signs up asking for quiet, so hopefully this goes ok..

Got the big time nerves too, no idea why, I'm usually only slightly nervous or anxious before tests. I feel pretty ready, and if I don't pass, I still have 4 re-tries so there should be absolutely no pressure.. argh.. lol

wish me luck!
:study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later

Comments

• yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 196 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Best of luck!icon_thumright.gif
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    WOOHOO, got a 796!

too funny, second time I convinced work to pay for the second shot voucher, $200 and both times I passed first try lol. the 70-410 exam, I got exactly 700
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • MJK9550MJK9550 Member Posts: 160
    How did you feel about the exam? Any tips or suggestions to focus on while studying for this? I will be taking it in November and have heard mixed things about it.

Thanks
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats !
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
    It wasn't easy, that's for sure. Not a ton of questions on the OS itself, but there have been a few comments about that before. I think it helped that I had completed the Server MCSA back in April so I was already familiar with things like DNS, AD and HyperV, and I wrote the Comptia Mobility+ exam a few months ago so concepts around MDM etc made sense when it came to Intune (although that was my lowest bar on the grading)

AMD4EVER made some fantastic notes in another post, the first page alone helped with 2 questions for sure. I would highly recommend integrating those into the study

MJK9550 wrote: »
    How did you feel about the exam? Any tips or suggestions to focus on while studying for this? I will be taking it in November and have heard mixed things about it.

Thanks
  • Dreday42Dreday42 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I just passed the 70-697 as well!! Yes, AMD4EVER had some good notes. I can actually tell you some of the questions that I had on the exam as I have them fresh in my head lol
  • sukarnofsukarnof Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking to take this exam before end of Nov, all I have is the book and home work of YouTube vids, how did you all prepared for this exam?
    Same as you, the book, lots of TechNet, and practice