Options

CCIE Wireless Workbooks + Configs + Equipment?

koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hello guys,

I was wondering if anyone has the IPX CCIE Wireless workbooks, the configs, and any equipment they would be willing to sell me? I can't rent anymore obviously but I'd like to set up a lab of my own. I plan to hit this cert pretty hard in 2018 so I have some time to gather everything.

On a side note, I asked Narbik on LinkedIn about CCIE Wireless and he said Micronics will soon be offering the CCIE Wireless package. Until then though, I'd like to get an IPX lab set up.

Comments

• Options
    By the way, the guy who wrote the IPX workbooks now has his own company called NetworkDojo. Check them out at www.networkdojo.com. They only offer Wireless but he has great ratings and reviews.
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    did narbik say hes offering specifically ccie wireless or a zero to hero wireless course?
  • Options
    NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    Id recommend IP expert on this. They help me pass the lab.
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    There's no more IPX. Networkdojo is the company that Jeff R from IPX formed after it folded
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    dmarcisco wrote: »
    did narbik say hes offering specifically ccie wireless or a zero to hero wireless course?
    Good question, I am not sure but I'll find out.
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks I reached out to Narbik earlier today and he stated he will coming out with the Z2h wireless very soon.
  • Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    It looks like Fast Lane also has a CCIE Wireless lab boot camp if you want to spend some credits over there.
  • Options
    joelsfood wrote: »
    It looks like Fast Lane also has a CCIE Wireless lab boot camp if you want to spend some credits over there.

That's an idea! I'm so far away from a CCIE Wireless bootcamp though. I feel like in order for me to get the most value out of one I need to be able to do Jeff's workbooks in my sleep. I'm maybe 1000 or so hours away, maybe more. Basically, if I go to a bootcamp I want to be there to iron out any last minute issues and maybe pick up a few tricks.
  • Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I definitely would get material from Jeff, but after that, I suspect the Fast lane bootcamp could be useful too. I'd try to find someone who had taken it and get their opinion of the material, but I know their netapp courses are good