CompTIA CSA+

DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
Hey guys,

So a few months ago I was one of the few selected for the CSA+ Beta and it was an interesting course. I think it's a great intermediate security exam and pretty indepth. I can see it being useful for many people that want a little more depth than the Security + can provide. It reminded me of the C|EH book in regards to the hands-on knowledge.

Comments

• ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Deathmage wrote: »
    Hey guys,

So a few months ago I was one of the few selected for the CSA+ Beta and it was an interesting course. I think it's a great intermediate security exam and pretty indepth. I can see it being useful for many people that want a little more depth than the Security + can provide. It reminded me of the C|EH book in regards to the hands-on knowledge.

I thought the test was good. I really enjoyed it.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I took the exam as well. I suppose going into an exam without any other expectation other than to see what the certification was all about really helped to keep me calm. I enjoyed the questions, didn't find them to be too challenging, and hope that I made at least the minimum score to pass when it gets determined later this year or early next year.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me