Options

Training for Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam

willowillo Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I'm looking for a good up to date online course for the Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.

I'm looking for video training to compliment the Amazon study guide.

What have you guys used to prepare and pass the exam ?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used Linux Academy and found it very good. A few days prior to the exam I used the official practice exam too.
    2018 Goals - Learn all the Hashicorp products

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    I'm using A Cloud Guru for the CSA. I HIGHLY recommend his courses.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    sillymcnastysillymcnasty Member Posts: 254 ■■■□□□□□□□
    JoJoCal19 wrote: »
    I'm using A Cloud Guru for the CSA. I HIGHLY recommend his courses.

Have you made it to the end? I liked the course until I got to the final exam questions. I feel like the quiz questions are all 1+1 and the final exam is some kind of quantum physics lol.

That being said, A Cloud Guru is still highly recommended everywhere I check, so yes. That. I also heard of Qwiklabs for practice but they have a weird pricing system.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Have you made it to the end? I liked the course until I got to the final exam questions. I feel like the quiz questions are all 1+1 and the final exam is some kind of quantum physics lol.

That being said, A Cloud Guru is still highly recommended everywhere I check, so yes. That. I also heard of Qwiklabs for practice but they have a weird pricing system.

No, I restarted the course after getting almost to the end of the EC2 section.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    willowillo Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you Kinet1c, JoJoCal19 and sillymcnasty !

I will go for A cloud Guru.
  • Options
    mzx380mzx380 Member Posts: 453 ■■■■□□□□□□
    willo wrote: »
    Thank you Kinet1c, JoJoCal19 and sillymcnasty !

I will go for A cloud Guru.

please keep this thread up to date on how you like a cloud guru. I would like to use that for passing that cert next year
    Thanks
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)
  • Options
    MitechniqMitechniq Member Posts: 286 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Fair warning, none of the current sites (acloud, linuxacademy, or cloudacademy) provide a good representation of the question/format you will see on the exam. Sometimes it is not even the question that is the issue, the answers themselves can be longer then the question with very small differences between them. I spent a lot of time going back to the top of the answer key because by the time I had gone down to Answer D - I totally forgot what answer A described.