Exam on tuesday

heyyydaveheyyydave Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have taken 2 250 question exams 1 on cccure and from sybex, cccure i got an 86% and on the sybex exam i got a 73%icon_cry.gif, is this good or bad? keep in mind i took both exams back to back 500 questions straight (i know burn out) My exam is tuesday, should i take more practice exams or focus on reviewing notes? Any advice helps. Also after reviewing the sybex exam i found about 10 or so questions that i just misread the question.

Comments

• pinksjpinksj Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hi looks like you got burned out. But my advice would be to read the question twice and understand before making the choices.
    All the very best for the exam. I have mine on sat.
  • heyyydaveheyyydave Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    pinksj wrote: »
    hi looks like you got burned out. But my advice would be to read the question twice and understand before making the choices.
    All the very best for the exam. I have mine on sat.

good luck to you as well thank you
  • mudflapsmudflaps Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you are scoring 86% in a 250 question sampling on cccure, you should be good to go.
  • dhay13dhay13 Member Posts: 580 ■■■■□□□□□□
    i actually checked my scores in 1/3rd's (1-83, 84-166, 167-250) to see if there was a drop off from fatigue. i was pretty even across the board both times but the 2nd time i checked it i actually got slightly better at the end with the middle 1/3rd being my worst. so i don't think fatigue was my issue so much. the Sybex 7th edition quizzes i am averaging about low 80's% on the end of chapter questions. i haven't seen the Sybex 250 question test yet? i take the exam 11/10
  • TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Consider resting the day or 2 days before the exam, it will clear your mind and your thoughts will not be clouded by questions and answers from the practice exams!
  • pinksjpinksj Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you heyyydave.