Options

hi there, anybody knows about 902

ani_yarieani_yarie Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello friends, I'm familiar with computer abd stuff, recently I've got job offer they need at least 902, I disparately watch prof. messer, these r great but too much for me, I do not have enough time. I bought stuff one line from person it's only 181 Q/A from collectexam, and also bought prof messer notes and q/a I don't know these r enough or not? pls if u guys have any idea share it with me, or anybody knows those websites selling q/a with 100% guarantee , is work or fake ... I'm so so confuse as I have no time pls advice me icon_sad.gif thank u so much

Comments

• Options
    N417HANN417HAN Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you don't have any time you may struggle somewhat, the professor messor videos are a great way of gaining information and can be watched on a mobile device while on the move, also mobile apps. Crucial exams do one and there are many other apps/sites that provide simular Q/A. can't see you getting better than that tbh
  • Options
    jazz_01jazz_01 Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    All the best for your 902 preparation, well which material did you use for you 901. The Professor Messers's video are the excellent source for the preparation for CompTIA 901 and 902 preparation, well I am also studying from the same also I am using the uCertify free online course material which I got free from one of their quiz competition held, you may also check out at Microsoft, Oracle, OCP, CompTIA, A+, MCSE, CCNA, PMP, PHP Courses & Labs -uCertify