Options

3 interviews later and now it's down to a game of poker

2»

Comments

• Options
    BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    exactly. This is why i always make sure everyone is on the same page regarding compensation before i invest time interviewing. No point in wasting anyone's time.

egg
    zach
    lee
    !!!!!!
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Not gonna lie, it took me a few seconds to process that ^
  • Options
    TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    cmztech wrote: »
    Folks, I just got an email with an offer for 10k more than what I rejected. Here is what the thing though, it is via email.

It's not an official offer letter with details about anything else, i.e. vacation or whatever. Not sure what to think although I am initially excited. The title of email is "Conditional Offer for..said position"

Permission to celebrate?
    Not uncommon to get information via email to make sure before they go through the hassle. Usually the official stuff is in the recruiting system and you click accept in there. As far as vacation information you will need to ask. I've had jobs were that information didn't come with the offer packet...just ask. I assume this is a govt or contractor role right? The offers will always be conditional because there are requirements you have to satisfy...clearance, etc.
  • Options
    tmtextmtex Member Posts: 326 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I know this is late in this conversation but 9.5 out of ten times I am asked salary range within the first 5 min of the phone call.
  • Options
    RemedympRemedymp Member Posts: 834 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just saw this on my linkedin feed and thought I'd share here.