Options

Passed C|EH Today

bamahonkybamahonky Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
After a couple of months of studying, I sat today for my C|EH and passed. I started studying around the first of August. I used the Sybex book, cybrary.it, v8 videos on Skillport, Boson practice exams, and Google. If I had it to do all over again I would have bought the AIO study guide on Amazon. I feel the Sybex was just an overview.

I am looking at possibly OSCP or CASP.

Comments

• Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,231 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!

How helpful were the Boson exams?
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    herschel.soumahoroherschel.soumahoro Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Give us any tips and information on the test
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats !
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    bamahonkybamahonky Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The Boson exams were very helpful. Know your security basics, know nmap, and know your other tools.
  • Options
    xxxkaliboyxxxxxxkaliboyxxx Member Posts: 466
    bamahonky wrote: »
    The Boson exams were very helpful. Know your security basics, know nmap, and know your other tools.

^^^^ thanks
    Studying: GPEN
    Reading
    : SANS SEC560
    Upcoming Exam: GPEN
  • Options
    FillAwfulFillAwful Member Posts: 119 ■■■□□□□□□□
    bamahonky wrote: »
    I used the Boson Exams for my CEH as well and also found them to be quite helpful.
  • Options
    R@d1shR@d1sh Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just passed the CEH as well. Boson was incredibly helpful. Overall, I found the test to be not too bad.
  • Options
    horusthesunhorusthesun Member Posts: 289
    Congrats! I started studying hard this week!